Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday

Monday was a real full day but God certianly has blessed it! I got up at 5:30 am to go to a meeting at work for the accounting associates. I arrived a couple of minutes late! I saw another associate who works in accounting so, i walk up to her asking if there was a meeting? She had no clue as to what was going on! Well i thought Ill just ask someone else! At that time I saw my manager walking towards me. He tells me that the store manager told him to call me last night to cancel the meeting! He apolgizes and I forgave him! Instead of being preturbed i thought it was kind of funny! It was nice for the others to see that I could dress up nicely, anyhow! I had to get some ingrediants for my bread im making later that day!

Well then we all went out to Stockholm Inn! My roommates, Kristi, and I had a great time fellowshipping before she took off! It was nice to listen to them talk about different things. I dont say much, I prefer to listen! I also ate Mel's breakfast too! She was full i guess! I was too afterwards, whew!

After that I went home to bake my bread! I tried so hard to keep the kitchen clean but i soon learned that was immpossible! It was fun though! After baking the bread I took a loaf to the Metras's house!

Having lunch there I rushed home to meet the girls and all went to see a movie! It was a cute movie! I cant remember the name at the moment! I came home really tired! I went straight to bed (if u want to call a cot in the family room a bed!)! After a couple of hours i got up to go to work! WHEW!

This day being so full I felt I was greatly blessed!

1 comment:

grace said...

You're a better person then I am! I think I would have been really upset if I got up that early for nothing. Next time you visit I want to try your bread.