Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 2

Well after getting the car keys back in my hands! I went home! 1100ish i called my mom to tell her i got my keys! I could hear some noises in the background that was not noises associated with the usual! I ask her where she was! My family was camping at a campground near my house! So, she tells me to come out there if i wanted! So i agreed to do so! Now keep in mind folks i have not slept since Friday 930pm so i was pretty exhausted! So i got out to the campground and meet my family. My mom's cousin, her boyfriend (cousin's boyfriend), her kids were all there! I was thinking my brother grew bigger since last i seen him! Now I'm ready for bed! Ill probably end up sleeping my car thinking that my family brought their pop-up camper which is not very big! Turns out mom and dad bought a big camper on the land there! It was quite a deal! We got a deck, gazebo, shed, nice fireplace, and flowers around the border all for 700 dollars plus we paid half the rent for the land in campground! Well i slept comfortably in one of the beds in the camper! Got up early and had a nice day with the family! We went to a flea market for a short time, fishing, and played badminton!

So i had a good weekend with my family! On Monday i had a doctor's appt. and headed back to Rockford. I didn't get to see my sister, Erin, the whole weekend! That was a bummer!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Annie! How long have we lived in the same house and I had no idea that you had a blog?!? This is great!