Sunday, February 25, 2007

Feat of the Day

So today church was canceled on behalf of the weather! I sat here thinking what should I do! Lord knows that i have tons of stuff to accomplish! I finally came to a conclusion that I should be studying the Bible, God's word. If i were in church thats what i would be doing, right? So I formulated a question I have had in the back of my mind for some time, gathered my books, and sat down to start my study! It took some time but I have found a suitable answer! Boy oh Boy! Am I excited! I thought this was a huge accomplishment and a prayer answered! Oh by the way I prayed before starting my studying!

My question was this:
"Whom are the "chosen" or the "elected" people or the question was more of why are some chosen and some are not?"

After much thought and reading I have formulated an answer (hopefully understandable):
"Those who truly believe are the chosen, alas many believe but still will not humble and/or submit themselves to God."

Okay, so maybe I have some more work to do with this question. Right now it seems really good start. The verse that really helped and baffled me at the same time is: Matthew 22:14
"Many are called but few are chosen"

No comments: